How do I install the TFC.tv add-on?
Follow our installation guide
How to update to the latest version?
Normally, Kodi checks for updates at startup or from time to time. You can also force Kodi to check for updates:
Go to general “Settings” > Add-on > “Search for updates”.
I can’t play a movie, episode or a live stream
- Check your internet connection
- Check that you have enabled the Streaming Proxy in the add-on advanced settings (reboot Kodi after any modification)
- If you have a message “The streaming proxy is not active…”, please reboot your Kodi system.
- A notification message will normally appear when you play this type of content.
How can I export my TFC.tv shows in my Kodi library (export .strm and .nfo files)
- In the add-on general settings > Export to Library > set enable context menu to ON.
- Choose your personnal export path or leave it blank (it will export in the addon userdata folder by default)
- Set the number of last episodes to check & export (8 last episodes by default).
- Set the Automatic update to ON.
- Reboot your Kodi
- You can now export a show from the context menu when you are on a show list.
- Exit the TFC.tv addon and go to Videos > Add videos… > select your “library” folder or by default the Kodi userdata directory (ex: “…/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.tfctv/library”). Click here to know the userdata directory path according to your operating system.
- The TFC.tv add-on will only export .strm and .nfo files but you will have to execute a new content check for Kodi to add new contents to its library. You can also install the add-on “Library Auto Updater” from the Kodi repository to schedule an automatic update.
I’m encountering some issues. Where can I get help?
You can find some help from other users througth TFC.tv Kodi Forum thread Release – [CMIK] TFC.tv addon – repo / updates / support
You’ve found a bug. How can I report it?
If you encounter anything that you think is a bug, please report it to the add-on github repo (https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/issues). Do not hesitate to give details about your issue:
- your device & plateform version
- your TFC.tv add-on version
- scenario how to reproduce the bug or the error
- the corresponding error message in Kodi.log file (beforehand, enable Debug mode on TFC.tv add-on advanced settings and set debug level at least to INFO)
- the URL link to your kodi.log pasted file
To simply export and share your log file, I recommend you to use the Kodi Logfile Uploader add-on (https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Kodi_Logfile_Uploader)).